Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let the Blogging begin!


It is with great pleasure that I start blogging about the Kelley family adventures! Hopefully this will be a nice place for family and friends to come and get the latest and greatest updates on our little man Jack. Jack has his first round of shots tomorrow and this makes me insanely nervous. At his last appointment he got only one shot and I cried harder than he did I think. Brian is taking the day off of work so that he can be there for Jack's appointment as well.

Jack enjoyed visiting with his Great Grandmother for the first time on Sunday and Monday! He must be exhausted from all the fun because he has been sleeping most of today either in my arms or in his swing. This kid just loves to rock so hopefully his swing can last through all of the endless hours of use.

No comments: